[buckminster-dev] With Affiliate Network Pro - Earn a generous commision

Affiliate Network Pro pay you for sale, lead, impression, click, affiliate network that guarantees get paid twice per month min $25. We notify you immediately of the latest offers and products that are coming our way, you will never be behind.  Also did I mention our Webmaster referral, earn $0.50 of every new affiliate you refer.
  • We guarantee the highest payouts!
  • We have a ton of exclusives that no one else has on the net
  • Our Affiliate Managers will bend over backwards to make sure you will get the most for your traffic!
  • Our payouts go out on the 1st and 15th of each month for commissions earned on a net 30 basis.
  • We guarantee payment two time.
  • 10% webmaster referral for you, for every person you refer for life!
  • It's simple: we just pay more per sale, lead, click and impressions than ANY other program, and that's a fact!

We have set our prices and percentages so that affiliates make the most possible money through conversions, conversions, conversions. Try it and see!

http://www.affiliate-network-pro.com

Back to the top