Re: [buckminster-dev] Component Reader for Locally stored Java projects

Hi Thomas,
I have set up a cquery and rmap as you have explained in the previous post, but was not successful to do a materialization using the local reader type.

I have looked into the source code of Buckminster and inside the match() method of SearchPath, it uses the IVersionFinder class that is declared in the LocalReaderType class (the s_blindFinder member variable) for my "local" provider. This IVersionFinder returns null for both the getBestVersion() and getDefaultVersion() which means that my provider will never result in a positive match.

Is this correct ?

Kind regards,
Thomas.

Back to the top