Re: [buckminster-dev] Nomination of John Casey

Do you all happen to know where I can get the CLA form to send in? Also, what other paperwork will I need to complete in order to make this official?

Thanks for the vote, BTW! :) I really look forward to seeing what Buckminster and Maven can do together.

-john

Mitch Sonies wrote:
> I vote in favor.
>
> |mitch

OK. That makes it unanimous. Mitch, you are the PMC. Can you please send
in the formalia ASAP?

- thomas