[buckminster-dev] Nomination of John Casey

I hereby nominate John Casey from Mergere to be a Committer of the Buckminster Sub-Project. John is a major contributor to the Maven community and as a committer to Buckminster he would play a key role in our joint effort to make Maven well integrated with Buckminster and vice versa. I would consider John a very valuable addition to our team and I hope we can make this happen very soon.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top