Re: [buckminster-dev] Missing JAR files

Hi Thomas,
No, we have not forgotten. Fetching those jars and putting them in the right location is something that Buckminster facilitates when you materialize. We never check in the components that we are dependent on ;-)

What you encounter is probably caused by the fact that you use CVS to check out all projects. In Buckminsters case that will not suffice. In order to get things working you have two choices:

1. Install buckminster from the buckminster update site and use the buckinster.cquery to materialize. That way, the needed jars will be fetched from the Maven repository at ibiblio. 2. Use CVS, manually create the jar directory and manually fetch the needed jars from somewhere.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Thomas Spiessens wrote:
Hi guys,
I think someone has forgotten to check in the jar directory of the org.eclipse.buckminster.core project. the Buckminster source does not compile after a clean checkout from CVS because of an unresolved dependency on two JAR files (log4j.jar and tada-sax.jar).

Kind regards,
Thomas.