Re: [buckminster-dev] cdt's new project model

Knut,
I browsed through the presentation and the bugzilla entry. This is indeed very interesting and there seems to be good grounds for discussions around how Buckminster and the *DT build-system can interface with each other. I'll spend some time on this later today. My immediate plan is to make our aspec and dspec available in the Wiki and post a comment to their bugzilla asking them to comment on it.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top