Re: [buckminster-dev] Dog food test doesn't work

Thanks Thomas,

That fixed it for org.eclipse.team.core, but it now fails on svn:

Trying provider with reader type eclipse and
URI /opt/eclipse-3.1/\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core
    provider found a match for component org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core
Using provider eclipse with uri
"/opt/eclipse-3.1/\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core"
Obtaining CSpecPacking with component type eclipse-installed
provider bad due to: Unable to determine nature
No suitable provider for component org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core was
found in searchPath eclipse-runtime
org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.NoSuitableProviderException: No suitable
provider for component org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core was found in
searchPath eclipse-runtime
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.SearchPath.getProvider(SearchPath.java:245)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.ResolverMap.getCSpecPacking(ResolverMap.java:164)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.core.BuckminsterURL.getCSpecPacking(BuckminsterURL.java:261)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.team.BillOfMaterialsInteraction.internalCreate(BillOfMaterialsInteraction.java:268)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.team.BillOfMaterialsInteraction.internalResolve(BillOfMaterialsInteraction.java:829)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.team.BillOfMaterialsInteraction.internalResolve(BillOfMaterialsInteraction.java:837)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.team.BillOfMaterialsInteraction.internalResolve(BillOfMaterialsInteraction.java:837)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.team.BillOfMaterialsInteraction.resolve(BillOfMaterialsInteraction.java:612)
        at
org.eclipse.buckminster.ui.wizards.BOMIInitiator$1.run(BOMIInitiator.java:43)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:113)

Can I do anything to fix/debug this?

Regards,
Michael.