[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Nomination of Ralph Soika as committer

Greetings,
   I would like to nominate Ralph Soika as project lead/ committer for the following Eclipse projects:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpel/
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.bpmn2
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpmn2-modeler

   Ralph Soika - ralph.soika@xxxxxxxxx
   IMIXS - https://imixs.org/

Ralph has been a leading contributor to the Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler project and has an excellent perspective on these projects' future.  I would like to continue as a committer.

Please cast your votes at your earliest convenience to ensure uninterrupted leadership for these projects.

Best Regards,
    --Paul Leacu

Back to the top