[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Eclipse BPMN Modeler - Eclipse Oxygen

Hi Paul,

we have now tested the latest bugfixes (included in the nightly build) very intensive the last 3 days. Everything looks great. With the collaboration diagram type, I think we have made a big step forward. No broken diagrams even after hours of modelling. I have tested with Linux and also with windows platform.

I wonder, what is necessary to get the current master into the official oxygen stream?

best regards

Ralph