[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Eclipse BPMN-Modeler - new Wiki Page: HowToStartContributing

Hi Paul,

I have started a new wiki page with information about how to contribute to the BPMN2 Project:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/BPMN2-Modeler/DeveloperTutorials/HowToStartContributing

Can you please take a look at it (my English is not so perfect)

What I am not sure about is the information of the repositories URLs. The git and http protocols are clear to me but I am not sure if the ssh is correct? Bob gave me the following ssh URL in the past:

ssh://[USERID]@git.eclipse.org:29418/bpmn2-modeler/org.eclipse.bpmn2-modeler.git

I am not sure if the URL was only for committers? What is the difference to port 22 ?

Can you please verify if the section 'Commit Your Changes' is correct.

And finally: should we add a section about "how to become a committer?" I think Luis Costa has asked for that a few days ago - and I think we can really need any kind of help....

Thanks for you help.

Best regards
Ralph

--
Imixs...extends the way people work together
We are an open source company, read more at: www.imixs.org

Imixs Software Solutions GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München
Web: www.imixs.com
Office: +49 (0)89-452136 16 Mobil: +49-177-4128245
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 136045
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gaby Heinle u. Ralph Soika

Back to the top