Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] URGENT: guidelines

So thanks by jBPM and EMF can i write “my specs”?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. The jBPM extension plug-in simply customizes the "generic" editor for the BPMN 2.0 language dialect supported by the jBPM execution engine - it has nothing to do with authoring a "style enforcer" although you *could* add on to this plug-in to do style checking if you are specifically targeting the jBPM engine.

Can you provide some more background about what you're trying to do? Is this simply a learning exercise, or are you looking to build a general-purpose style plug-in for the eclipse editor?

If you would like to see some code to understand how you can hook into the validation framework, I suggest you take a look at the org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.runtime.jboss.jbpm plug-in, specifically the org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.runtime.jboss.jbpm5.validation and org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.runtime.jboss.jbpm5.validation.validators classes.