[bpmn2-modeler-dev] URGENT: guidelines

Hi Eclipse Team,
my name is Elisa, and i am an italian student of IT in University of Camerino and i am doing my thesis about BPMN 2.0. In particular I am doing a benchmarking about the best BPMN modeling tool available so i am studiyng also the plug-in BPMN2 for Eclipse.
My questions are the following:

1- What about the check of the model?
2- Does it follow specific guidelines? If the answer is “yes”, which type of guidelines the modeler follow?
3- What about jBPM suite and EMF Validation Framework? Can i implement modeling rules (such as guidelines like Bruce SIlver’s “Method and Style”) or business rule thanks by these products?

Sorry for the trouble and for my bad english.
Thanks.

Regards, Elisa

Back to the top