Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] BPMN Extension - Error

Hi Abdul,

yes this tutorial did not show the perfect way to implement a runtime extension. I learned a lot during writing this tutorial ;-)
But we added the results of this work to the Wiki Page of the Eclipse BPMN framework with a lot of additional information:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/BPMN2-Modeler/DeveloperTutorials

Here you will find the more accurate tutorials which will help you to develop an extension.
Also a good starting point is to take a look on the BPMN example plugins here:
https://github.com/eclipse/bpmn2-modeler/tree/master/examples/plugins

I think this can help you to get started with you own extension.

Best regards
Ralph