Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Problem with bpmn2 modeler

Hi Marigianna,

I checked out your model.
Can you try to remove the namespace

xmlns:drools="http://www.jboss.org/drools"

from the header of the XML sources. Also try to work with the latest release of Eclispe BPMN2. I think this should work for you. Without the namespace the model can be saved.

Best regards
Ralph