[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) and BPMN modeller

Madam,

Sir,

I am Process Development Manager for the company IEE S.A. in the Automotive environment (www.iee.lu)

We are currently using EPFC to design and publish our processes (not only SW) and I found today that there is a new tool BPMN modeller from Eclipse.

EPF is a great tool but rather complex. Using it on a daily basis is not a problem but we have some Process Owners who find it more complex.

I looked at some screenshot of BPMN modeller and found the tool more user friendly (just an impression).

Do you have some feedback and information you can share with me?

Is this tool an evolution of EPF and can it replace it?

Are they compatible?

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Fabian Leponce

--

Kind regards / Sincères Salutations / Mit freundlichen Gruessen / 祝好

Fabian LEPONCE

Process Development & Optimization Manager

IEE S.A.

ZAE Weiergewan

11, rue Edmond Reuter

L-5326 Contern

Luxembourg

Phone: +352 2454 2430

Fax: +352 2454 3430

www.iee.lu

http://www.ceia.com/images/lcb/greenTree.gifPlease consider the environment before printing this email.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.

Back to the top