[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Multi-Instance Loop Characteristics

Hi, guys!

Help me, please, if you can.

I think it’s bug, but I have to change manually bpmn-file when I want to set “input instance parameter” for multi-instance loop because in the window “Edit Data Input” there is no field to set variableId.

I can see it and change it just in “Advanced” tab.

What’s wrong?  Or maybe I have to set some settings for modeler?

Thanks.

Dmitry Farafonov, senior engineer

Tieto Rus LLC,

TIETO. Knowledge. Passion. Results.