[bpmn2-modeler-dev] change element's name in diagram ?

Hello guys,

I'm experimenting some difficult to change the name of some objects other than task. When I click two spaced-times in a task then a editor field appears for changing element's name.

But I can't do that with Events, SubProcesses, Data objects, Gateways...

To complicate, almost all of them don't have the name attribute visible in the dialog that appears when I double-click the object.
Even if I set the diagram to "show editor dialog after I drop a element" the name is not appearing...

 The only alternative is to do this change in the property view.

could someone check this behavior before I open an improvement issue?

thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top