[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Tool Profile problem ?

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup a tool profile with the 1.0 release inside Kepler and I couldn't make it work.

I've selected Preferences/BPMN2/Editor/Tools Profiles. Then, I selected "JBoss JBPM Business Process Engine" Process and Simple.

The I clicked in "Create Profile" button, added a name for it and clicked ok. (tried with and without 'copy settings from this profile').

can't see any error being throw... just can't select the created profile...

maybe am I missing something?

thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top