Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Java 6 execution environment

Thanks Bob!

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:48 PM, Bob Brodt <bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Andrey,

Sorry about that - I can certainly change the Java required version for the help plugin to 1.6.
Should have a new build of 1.0.1 out tonight.

Cheers,
Bob

Hi,

I tried to update to 1.0.1, but failed due to unsatisfied execution environment. My app is running on Java 6, but the plugin org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.help requires Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.7. Does it really require Java7? I don't see any Java7 dependencies in this plugin.