Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] UPDATE: Bug Hunt Contest eligibility change

Sorry, it's illegal in Brazil.

Dear friend Bob

And Brazil?

Regards,

LuisCM

Em 06/09/2013 17:58, "Bob Brodt" <bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hi all,

For legal reasons, only participants residing in the following countries are eligible to receive the prize for the Bug Hunt Contest: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and the United States.

Sorry for the confusion, but our Legal Department made me do it Wink For this reason we have decided to extend the contest another week. Please see the contest website (http://zarroboogsfound.com) for details.

- The Management