Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] New release and Bug Hunt Contest announcement

Title:
Hi,

My comments are below.
Il 03/09/2013 16:15, Oliver Kopp ha scritto:
Hi,

2013/9/3 Andrea Zoppello <andrea.zoppello@xxxxxx>
For example i've notice that if i use the "New Generic BPMN2 Diagram" and then i choose
"Process" ( in the dialog box ) i'm not able to add Pools on the diagram beacuse they're not present.
Instead if i choose "Collaboration" i'am able to add Pools.
"Collaboration diagrams" are the diagrams in the BPMN spec defining pools.

In my opinion does not really make sense the disticntion between "Process" and "Collaboration"
on the wizard. Instead the distinction between Collaboration and Coreography make sense :).
Yes Oliver, I think we agree. I think in the dialog box that let you to choose Diagram should have only "Collaboration" ( suupporting pools and lanes )
and "Choreography", not "Process" ( the first one ) that is quite confusing ( at least for me ).

Andrea

--

Andrea Zoppello
Spagic Architect

Corso Stati Uniti, 23/C - 35127 Padova - Italy
Tel. +39-049.8283411
Mob. +39-345.4668537
andrea.zoppello@xxxxxx
www.spagoworld.org
Engineering Group
IT Solution Architect
Research & Innovation Division
Architectures & Consulting
www.eng.it

  Respect the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.