Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] New release and Bug Hunt Contest announcement

Hi,

2013/9/3 Andrea Zoppello <andrea.zoppello@xxxxxx>
> For example i've notice that if i use the "New Generic BPMN2 Diagram" and then i choose
> "Process" ( in the dialog box ) i'm not able to add Pools on the diagram beacuse they're not present.
> Instead if i choose "Collaboration" i'am able to add Pools.

"Collaboration diagrams" are the diagrams in the BPMN spec defining pools.

> In my opinion does not really make sense the disticntion between "Process" and "Collaboration"
> on the wizard. Instead the distinction between Collaboration and Coreography make sense :).

Choreography diagrams are another type of diagrams. Think, the modeler
does not support that type of diagram (interaction models in the
scientific literature). Therefore, I would be confused selecting
"Choregoraphy" (having BPMN's definition of choreography in mind) and
being presented a BPMN Collaboration editor.

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top