[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Status for Sept. 28, 2012

Hi all,

Our first release candidate for version 0.1.0 is now available from the download sites here [1] and here [2]. Other than upversioning all of the plugins, this week was spent mostly on testing and fixing minor bugs as they were discovered.

On the to-do list for next week:

* Prepare Release Review docs and, of course, continued testing.

* Assuming all goes well with testing, we will send the EMO a project Release Review request for version 0.1.0, available October 15, 2012.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site/
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site-helios/

"Comes time, comes bicycle"

Robert ("Bob") Brodt