[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Status for Sep 7, 2012

Hi all,

We are nearing a release candidate (RC1) scheduled for September 28, 2012. This will be our first minor release (version 0.1.0) since project inception, and will feature a nearly complete BPMN 2.0 spec compliant editor. At this time, it is uncertain if this release will include support for multiple diagrams, but we are working very hard towards this goal.

The new feature added in this week's build is an Outline View. The Outline consists of tree views of the BPMN2 element tree (the "Business Model"), as well as the BPMNDiagram tree (the "Diagram Interchange Model"). The Outline also supports a thumbnail view of the diagram, as all good GEF editors should ;)

This week's builds can be found here [1] and here [2].

On the to-do list for next week:

* Add jBPM process listener interface for debugging [3]
* Prepare for RC1 release (prepare Release Review docs and, of course, testing, testing and more testing).

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site/
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site-helios/
[3] https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-knowledge/blob/master/knowledge-api/src/main/java/org/drools/event/process/ProcessEventListener.java

"You could learn a lot from a dummy...buckle up!"

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer
JBoss by Red Hat

Back to the top