[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Status for Aug 3, 2012

Hi all,

This week we did some more refactoring and bug fixing! Here are the highlights:

* Added cell editors to tables to simplify property editing.

* Applied a patch, contributed by a community member, to support "Save As"

* Refactoring to unify object factory methods is ongoing. This centralizes the initialization of BPMN2 elements.

* Much more simplified I/O parameter mapping for Tasks and Events as well as Data Types (ItemDefinition) definitions.

* Roman Smirnov has been successfully voted in as a new committer to the project. Welcome Roman! Don't forget to contact the Eclipse Foundation (emo@xxxxxxxxxxx) and finalize the necessary paperwork.

* We are continuing to publish weekly builds to the indigo [1] and helios [2] update sites.

On the to-do list for next week:

* Continue the Property class refactoring work.

* Continue working on jBPM5 property sheets.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site/
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site-helios/

"If I’ve only one life, let me live it as a blonde"

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer
JBoss by Red Hat

Back to the top