[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Text Annotation in Process Diagram and Sequense Flow
- From: Quoc Hien Dang <dangquochien@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:50:16 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=cHEPc07pyIugo8e1ikNg2GpUn+ALRbcnhld0A/EhnvI=; b=vCc8HIhH3GLHzJKk65oDRIKU8Ih84KTtoISh2mZmNuitMS5qohOVBPoGPHi5KEgnDS lDA6YfhASvjOkPn0baIbXLi6o2OT7mqOKyAN6ETyRNA73HDnBe2h8qcHNHm2ZsfXA4Mz fW4vVUdkZE2qbKCuB3B/21MuxibMmwWVo+SaBKk/K6/wFVxXBy0JVgcLgmAOt8WjijWL OyyQ4jPiK8F5mxm2TF3jxA2mkk/GaiRj3XjNWnHMonZuq2fRu4BvUl+Ug3nnMFGshLt2 sKUy3faA38EokIrN3bkJa9cp9WUfF66tjlJ6g3K/HsWBrCojnhmNq7LVvlSO0osAGwv3 X29w==
As I tried so far, It is impossible to create a Text Annotation in a Process diagram.
is that a bug or bpmn is designed in that way?
I have read the BPMN standard documment from OMG. It says that Text Annotation should be available within all BPMN diagrams.
2. and a question regarding the Sequence Flow:
(here i mean the sequence flow from a Gateway and connect to a Task)
in a Process diagram, each Sequence Flow has a priority, but there is no way to make a sequence flow to be default.
In a Collaboration diagram I can create the default sequence flow but there is no priority.
I also found nothing about priority of a sequence flow in the bpmn documment, but it is a nice "feature". I think it's better if the priority of a sequence flow is available for every type of diagram.
P/S i use BPMN document version 2.0