Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Arrows not displayed correctly between eclipse restarts

Hi,

I was using an old version I think. I now use:
http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site/
And it seems to save it correctly.

A few remarks:
 1 - The modeler uses very nice now. Really. Good work! It is much more
useful than the version I used following the vimeo guide [
http://vimeo.com/22022128 ]
 2 - It took me some time to figure out where to get the software. I kept
on seeing an old wiki, so I thought the project was dead. Instead, a lot of
development seems to be done. So I added two lines to the wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/BPMN2 . If that's not OK, please remove it.

Congratulations on the work, and I suggest pointing new users in the good
direction (location), because it is now really useful. Using old versions
is a pain.

Thanks!
Karlo

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/bpmn2-nightly/ws/org.eclipse.bpmn2.site/target/site
> , which did not seem to fix it. I think the x/y-values are saved
> incorrectly.
>
> A diff of a 'wrong' versus a corrected file gives for example:
> <         <di:waypoint xsi:type="dc:Point" x="468.0" y="430.0"/>
>>         <di:waypoint xsi:type="dc:Point" x="523.0" y="455.0"/>
>
> Do you recognise the problem? Can I provide more info? I hope I did not
> lose too much work.
> Thanks,
> Karlo

Back to the top