[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Arrows not displayed correctly between eclipse restarts

Hi all,

You can hopefully help me. I spent multiple hours using your bpnm2-plugin,
which worked fine. I was happy with the result, until I restarted my PC and
found all arrows are misplaced. I attached an image which explains it
(hopefully).

I made the files (which are now 'bad') with the tool at
codehoop.com/bpmn2. I then updated using this URL:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/bpmn2-nightly/ws/org.eclipse.bpmn2.site/target/site
, which did not seem to fix it. I think the x/y-values are saved
incorrectly.

A diff of a 'wrong' versus a corrected file gives for example:
<         <di:waypoint xsi:type="dc:Point" x="468.0" y="430.0"/>
>         <di:waypoint xsi:type="dc:Point" x="523.0" y="455.0"/>

Do you recognise the problem? Can I provide more info? I hope I did not
lose too much work.
Thanks,
Karlo