Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Adding custom tasks

Yeah, funny thing about eclipse.org mailing lists - I saw the same problem earlier. Not sure if there's a cache somewhere in eclipse.org that takes some time to get refreshed...

Take a look at ManualTaskFeatureContainer. Your custom task feature container just has to override the getAddFeature() method and return an IAddFeature class that implements decorateActivityRectangle() - easy peasy :)

The cool thing about Graphiti is that it provides a LOT of default functionality that usually makes sense (most of the time) - the hard part is trying to figure out which bits of Graphiti to override.

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

i didn't know about this part: