Re: [bpmn-user] IBM Domino Lotus Script integration

Hi Vinicius, please see my answers inline:

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 13:16, vinicius afonso <afonsovinicius@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, how are you?
My name is Vinicius Afonso from Brasil and I would like to do some questions about the BPMN Modeler.
If you can answer will help us so much!

Here in Brazil we have a company that works with process.
This company works with IBM Domino (LotusScript).
We would like to work with a BPMN Modeler and would like to know:
1) How this tool generates the BPMN?
This tool is compliant with BPMN 1.1, which has no specific metamodel. We don't generate BPMN, we comply with the notation.

2) What is the file format it generates / delivery?
We save to XMI, following the xsd we used to generate our modeler.

3) The tool can be customized with our logo? It costs?
There is no logo anywhere on this tool. It is open source under the EPL, so you should read it carefully and get legal help to understand the implications, as I am not a lawyer.
To make it simple, EPL lets you do anything you want, but if you modify the code, you have to make public your changes. Only modifications to the code need to be made public.

4) What is the format of exit / final format of this tool so that it seje charged straight into our tool developed at IBM DOMINO (LotusScript)?
There is no conversion anywhere.

We greatly appreciate your attention. And we expect further contact after we have resolved these questions!
Sure. We welcome your participation!
Regards,
Vinicius Afonso.