[bpmn-user] IBM Domino Lotus Script integration

Hi, how are you?
My name is Vinicius Afonso from Brasil and I would like to do some questions about the BPMN Modeler.
If you can answer will help us so much!

Here in Brazil we have a company that works with process.
This company works with IBM Domino (LotusScript).
We would like to work with a BPMN Modeler and would like to know:
1) How this tool generates the BPMN?

2) What is the file format it generates / delivery?

3) The tool can be customized with our logo? It costs?

4) What is the format of exit / final format of this tool so that it seje charged straight into our tool developed at IBM DOMINO (LotusScript)?

We greatly appreciate your attention. And we expect further contact after we have resolved these questions!
Regards,
Vinicius Afonso.

Back to the top