[bpmn-user] Greetings - download for testing?

Hi, my name is Pablo, and I'm from Argentina but live in Brasil, so, forgive my bad english.

Is there any download avaliable for testing the BPMN?

I'm building a new application which uses the WfMF OMG standard, and, althought I found a bunch of GPLed and free BPMN that exports XPDL files, I didn't found this as a planned feature for the BPMN Modeller plugin.

Also, I couldn't find any detail about the modelling process. Will it be similar to the UML2 tools, that allow me to add UML 2 diagrams on any kind o project, or will it be as most of the avaliable tools based on eclipse, forcing us to create a new project only for documentation? It would be great to be able to do it all in one single project...

Thank you

--
Pablo Santiago Sánchez

Back to the top