[bpmn-user] Re: Question about BPMN Modeler

Hi Mike,

you should install a standard Eclipse, and then install the BPMN modeler by using software updates:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_update_Eclipse%3F

My company Intalio offers a complete product on top of the BPMN modeler. The community edition may be downloaded for free from community.intalio.com.

If you have further questions, please ask them on the bpmn-user mailing list added in CC.

Thanks,

Antoine