Re: [bpmn-user] How to create new elements.

Hi Antoine, thanks for response.

I'm sending a picture to show where I would like to put my elements and if I use the BUG example, where I change to put a customized image? Are two condition: one for I put my elements in the Palette and other if a use the BUG example.

I saw the examples but I don't understand all. What each one does. I understand only the BUG and the participantView examples. The others examples (Annotation, newEditPartProvider, noGatewayInToolbar and noTextAnnotationInPalette) I don't understand what each one does.

What examples do you recommend for me look to creating new elements as the image attached?

Thanks very much,
Robson