[bpmn-user] How to create new elements.

Hello!

My name is Robson and I'm from Brazil.

I'm working in a project that creates new elements on BPMN. We decided use the STP/BPMN to do this.
I would like to know how I can create new elements extended of the STP/BPMN easily. My intention is that the new elements look like with the existing, but with other forms, new role of association and located in a new category of elements.

I saw the Bug samples, but my intention is that the new elements are placed in the same place as the BPMN elements and when I was changed the example I could not change the image that show whan it is inserted.

If put these elements in the same place of the BPMN is no easy, we can put these in the same place of the BUG elements of the exemple.

Do you have any documents and examples to extend your tool and how use their API?

Thanks,

Robson Medeiros

Back to the top