Re: [bpmn-user] Disable BPMN Validation

Hi Antoine,

You're right i'm tryng to model within a bpmn diagram a very strange use case.

This is the case:

I've a fork node ( modelled as an annotated parallel gateway in bpmn editor ), that spans three concurrent execution path, suppose only one ( a specific one ) of these path means the process must continue instead the other path means only that there are parallel activities to do but they don't contribute to the end of the process

My first idea is to use another parallel gateway annotated with an Or Join annotation but this is not right, for that reason i've put a join ( annotated parallel gateway ) with only one sequence-flow incoming and only one sequence-flow outcoming.

I need the join, to get the information that the process could continue.

In that case, the bpmn editor mark the join node with an editor.

BTW where is the preference to disable constraint?? i've not found it on BPMN preference page.

I prefer the way of preference page, the other way you suggested is to uninstall the stp.bpmn.validation plugin ( right??)

Andrea

Antoine Toulme ha scritto:
Not sure why you'd want to do that... but hey, it's simple: close stp.bpmn.validation and no build occurs anymore.

You can also deselect specific constraints in the preferences.

Thanks,

Antoine