Re: [bpmn-user] cannot create BPMN flow connection in Eclipse classic 3.4.1 and STPall_in_one04092007

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Steve Kosmas <stevekosmas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Antoine, it doesn't work for me.

when I tried to drag to a task for the same pool for the flow connection, I saw  a 45-degree arrow and a stop sign underneath, did you see this before?
That may happen if you break the connection rules. Please send a screenshot of what the situation looks like exactly.

I think something wrong with the installation. I will uninstall and try one more time.
Not sure that will help. Check out the error log and please let us know if it contains a stacktrace.

Thank you very much!

Steve