[bpmn-dev] Re: [stp-dev] Possible wrong Action contribution (DeleteFileLinkAction)

Hi Marc,

ok we can do that. Can you:
-open a bug against the BPMN modeler ?
-attach a patch

If you have more questions, send them to bpmn-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, or join #eclipse-stp at irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 08:18, Marc Gil <mgil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, it's my first time I write to this list, I hope I can help you.

I'm a senior developer in MOSKitt project, and we're extending the BPMN
editor.

I realize that there are an Action that contributes to all the GMF
diagrams, and I don't know what it do certainly. The action is
DeleteFileLinkAction, placed in org.eclipse.stp.bpmn.diagram.actions
package into custom-src folder.

If I right-click in every figure from every diagram, it appears a
disabled action named "Unattach file" in the popup menu.

Perhaps the extension point
"org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.services.action.contributionItemProvi
ders" that uses the class
org.eclipse.stp.bpmn.diagram.providers.BpmnDiagramActionProvider should
be modified to remove this contribution to all the diagrams.

Regards,

Marc Gil Sendra (mgil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Senior Developer and Researcher for MOSKitt (MOdeling Software KIT)
(www.moskitt.org)
Prodevelop S.L. (Valencia, Spain) (www.prodevelop.es)