[bpmn-dev] Re: Created a committer build, up for testing

The build is now available. (d'oh, we indeed need to generate some html or this won't be consumable at all):

http://download.eclipse.org/stp/committers/updates/bpmn-modeler/bpmn-modeler.archivedsite-1.1.0.200812131020.zip

Grab it while it's hot. I'm testing it now.