[bpmn-dev] Grounded, made a source code page

Hey guys, since I am grounded this year as I didn't come to ESE,

I made a page to help people access the source code of the BPMN modeler here:
http://www.eclipse.org/bpmn/source_code.php

It contains several teamsets that I am sure people will find nice to use to import the projects simply.

The source code location is updated to the new location, everything is back in order now, even though it'd be great to check the build system.

Thanks,

Antoine
--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog