Re: [bpel-dev] [soa-pmc] BPEL/BPMN2 tooling status

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the update. I really appreciate it that both the BPEL and BPMN2 tooling will be continued to be maintained.

Cheers,

Oliver
--
https://accounts.eclipse.org/users/okopp

   Greeting SOAites -
         My name is Paul Leacu - I work at Red Hat and recently took over the project lead/ committer role for BPEL, BPMN2 MDT and BPMN2 Modeler tooling from Bob Brodt.  There is really no formal roadmap for the B*MS Eclipse-base tooling other than we intend to continue with bug-fix maintenance and will sync with the Eclipse major release cycles.  All three tools are available today for Eclipse Oxygen.

   Please give them a try.  Best Regards,
                  --Paul Leacu