[bpel-dev] BPEL/BPMN2 tooling status

   Greeting SOAites -
         My name is Paul Leacu - I work at Red Hat and recently took over the project lead/ committer role for BPEL, BPMN2 MDT and BPMN2 Modeler tooling from Bob Brodt.  There is really no formal roadmap for the B*MS Eclipse-base tooling other than we intend to continue with bug-fix maintenance and will sync with the Eclipse major release cycles.  All three tools are available today for Eclipse Oxygen.

http://download.eclipse.org/bpel/updates/oxygen/1.1.1/
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/bpmn2/updates/oxygen/1.4.0/
http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/updates/oxygen/1.4.0/

   Please give them a try.  Best Regards,