Re: [bpel-dev] Deploye BPEL process plus its Identifier and undeploy it

Hi,

The screenshot you attached is not from the BPEL Designer.

Le 28/07/2013 07:42, Areeg Samir a écrit :
What I'm asking for are:
  1. What is the function name that is responsible for creating this folder? because  I want to call this function from my code and get inside this created folder and add some files to be deployed.
  2. what are functions that I can call to deploy and undeploy bpel process? because I want to call these functions from my code to deploy and undeploy process .
Could you please tell me if there is any way to do this?

Do we agree your questions are related to the Eclipse plugin in charge of deploying a BPEL process from the workspace?

             Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak
Linagora: www.linagora.com