Re: [bpel-dev] Is there any way I can adapt the eclipse plugin to a webApp?

Thanks Mickael,

it's the first time I hear about GEF and RAP so I'll do some research on that. Could you provide me with a sketch of the steps to follow in order to set up that project? What code of the Bpel Editor I should download and how to embbed all these different technologies?