Re: [bpel-dev] Simplify expression editors?

On 06/04/2012 03:55 PM, Vincent Zurczak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 04/06/2012 15:47, Lorenzo Bettini a écrit :
>> Can we start trying to do something ourselves about that?  We can
>> start with the previous extension point mechanism, is it still there
>> somewhere?
>
> Sure. You can create a branch from the Git master branch.
> Make your modifications and propose them as a patch in the Bugzilla.
> Soon, there will be Gerrit for code reviews... that will be easier then.
>
> The original extension points are still available in the
> org.eclipse.bpel.ui and org.eclipse.bpel.common plug-ins (on the master
> branch).

Hi

I'd like to start working on bringing back the previous extension point
mechanism (according to what we discussed); has gerrit been setup for bpel?

cheers
	Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net