Re: [bpel-dev] Can't Add BPEL under CVS Repository Exploring

Hi,

Sorry, I had seen your previous message, I wanted to reply and I forgot...
The BPEL CVS repository migrated to Git more than a year ago.

You can get the sources here. [0]
This information is available on the project's website. [1]

Regards,

                  Vincent.

[ 0 ] : http://git.eclipse.org/c/bpel/org.eclipse.bpel.git
[ 1 ] : http://eclipse.org/bpel/developers.php