Re: [bpel-dev] Simplify expression editors?

Hi,

Le 04/06/2012 15:47, Lorenzo Bettini a écrit :
Can we start trying to do something ourselves about that? We can start with the previous extension point mechanism, is it still there somewhere?

Sure. You can create a branch from the Git master branch.
Make your modifications and propose them as a patch in the Bugzilla.
Soon, there will be Gerrit for code reviews... that will be easier then.

The original extension points are still available in the org.eclipse.bpel.ui and org.eclipse.bpel.common plug-ins (on the master branch).

          Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak

RCP Developer & ESB Consultant