|Re: [bpel-dev] Simplify expression editors?|
I have tried the approach we discussed last week.
I have removed a lot of code to simply use the XText editor directly. But there is still a lot of work on it and I don't have that much time (in fact, I can only give it half a day more). And given all these changes, reintroducing the feature would cost a lot of time too. For Juno, I will try something else. I will try to fix just the part that has changed, even if it means using internal code from e4. It means this solution would only work with Juno and that we should have two different builds. This is really tough.
But as you said Bob, we must focus on Juno.
We will talk about merging or upgrading things later.
Le 18/05/2012 02:25, Bob Brodt a écrit :