[bpel-dev] Is there any way to extract the exporting bpel process as image API from BPELDesigner?

Hello, everyone
My team try to integrate BPELDesigner into our SOA framework. We need to
develop a management system to manage BPEL processes. We would like to
visualize BPEL process in the management system. I know the BPELDesigner
can export the process as a image, so I try to extract this feature to
meet our need. However, when I read the corresponding code, I found the
saveBPELAsImage method in class
org.eclipse.bpel.ui.actions.SaveImageAction is heavily depend on the
class org.eclipse.bpel.ui.BPELMultipageEditorPart.
I think it may be tricky to extract saveBPELAsImage API. I'm here to
seek suggestions, any hints maybe help.
Thinks!

Back to the top