Re: [bpel-dev] BPEL Designer 1.0 release review

Hi all,

For the version 1.0, I don't have many things to add in the designer.
In fact, I have few time to work on it for the moment. I will update the documentation a little bit.
And if I find some time, maybe work on minor bug entries.

Next contributions will wait after Juno's release.

          Vincent.